Thursday, November 22, 2012

Swimming in the Sky

Finally I am able to post this video and pictures. For his 30th birthday, Junior decided to fall thousands of feet out of a plane. I'm glad I jumped with a kid my age and not some hairy old man. He agreed to do a backflip out of the plane with me! 

























Very sorry this is so choppy! The video portion of my camera is not very videoy.

Then there's the serious stuff from this last month
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like the time when my brother bought 2 1/2 lbs originally $4.50 on Sale for $7.50

The same brother: "That sounds like it's coming from his... what do you call it? Asparagus?" (esophagus) 

"I always try to sing that song but I never know the words."
"Did one of you let one go or is that just my breath?" (just woke up on a car ride and we were driving by a farm)


Junior practicing being an in-jail model

Overstuffed Asian Teddy Bear

Descriptive 

Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment