Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wants a old fart always a old fart

My funniest experience at school was my last final of Fall Semester 2010. The final was at 7:00 a.m. and it was about 10 degrees outside when we parked in the parking lot. My roommate and I were walking toward the building and my phone went off as I received a text. I thought that for sure it would be someone wishing me luck on my last final, as it was so early in the morning. Lo and behold, it was my trusty bodyguard Johnny texting me what I think was meant to read "once an old fart, always an old fart." Instead it read "wants a old fart always a old fart." It was hard to keep my mind on the upcoming exam with thoughts of Johnny's random comments and messages running through my head. He always makes me laugh!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Johnny and Colin for those many playbacks!

You say you're confused! Think about Columbus! He didn't know where he was going; he didn't know where he was; he didn't know where he had gone. 






No comments:

Post a Comment