Sunday, February 24, 2013

Aftermath

"Remember that guy who gave up? Neither does anyone else."

Got my claws on a few of the Tough Mudder pictures that were taken of me. Now I can do before/after shots = )

Before

 

During

Kiss of Mud
Arctic Enema
Walk the Plank

After

This was once a leg

Mud


Drive Home

71331

Newest Member
Truly an outrage! Haha


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"I know what my phone number is now."
  "What is it?"
  "I don't remember." - Scruff

-"Ooh, someone's perfume smells gooood!"
  "There's no one around. That's J-Dawgs."
  "...oh... you're right!" - Linh

-"Why not just kill them? I'LL do it! I'll run up to Paris - bam, bam, bam, bam. I'm back before week's end. We spend the treasure. HOW IS THIS A BAD PLAN?"- The Count of Monte Cristo

-"Shut up you stupid smartphone" - Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment